Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2019/12/26 10:58:42 UTC

Status of Hadoop 2.9.x

Hi!

Duo found out that the last 2.9.x release, 2.9.2 was GA in Nov 2018, which
is a little more than a year ago. Are we still interested in maintaining
that branch? Any volunteer likes to continue it? As far as I know, Twitter
just recently completed upgrade to 2.9 so I imagine there are still people
who want to maintain it.

https://hadoop.apache.org/releases.html

Re: Status of Hadoop 2.9.x

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yes, HBase is proposing to bump hadoop versions for new release lines, so
we want to know which release lines are still alive for hadoop.

Thanks.

Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> 于2019年12月26日周四 下午6:59写道:

Re: Status of Hadoop 2.9.x

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.