Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2007/04/14 18:16:33 UTC

Felix TLP migration

This coming week we will start Felix' migration process to TLP...

The two most potentially disruptive issues will be the mailing list move
and the SVN repo move.

Overall, the mailing list move should happen somewhat automatically, but
you just have to pay attention to when it switches over so you are
sending to the correct place.

For the SVN move, committers might want to make sure that they commit
and/or take precautions for any work in progress.

I will send the requests to start this migration work in the next couple
days, so be aware.

-> richard

Re: Felix TLP migration

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On Apr 16, 2007, at 9:13 PM, Trustin Lee wrote:

> AFAIK, the old address (felix-dev@incobator.a.o) will work even after
> the migration.  Sending to the old address won't look good, but it
> will work.

Good news...allows us to be lazy... ;-)

-> richard

Re: Felix TLP migration