Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Midhun Jose <mi...@assistanz.com.INVALID> on 2022/12/30 10:19:24 UTC

CEPH Storage Disk Usage Always 100%: ACS:4.16.1

Hi All

I have integrated cloudstack 4.16.1 with CEPH cluster as primary storage. One issue that I face is that the actual disk usage for the volume is not getting updated. The Utilization is always 100%. The 'Physical Size' is getting updated as the full provisioned size and disk stats are always 0. The provisioning is thick only, and in CEPH admin I am getting correct value of used size.
Any comments on this?

##########################
Storage Type
Shared (ROOT)
Device ID
0
Size
10.00 GB
Physical Size
10737418240
Provisioning Type
thin
Utilisation
100.0%
Disk Read (Bytes)
0
Disk Write (Bytes)
0
Disk Read (IO)
0
Disk Write (IO)
0
Disk IOPS
0

##########################

Best Regards,
Midhun Jose

Re: CEPH Storage Disk Usage Always 100%: ACS:4.16.1

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Midhun,

In my ceph environment with cloudstack 4.18 (latest main),  The disk
read/write iops/bps are all 0. I have created a github issue:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/7036

As you can see on the screenshot, the Utilisation looks good.

-Wei