Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jeffrey J Gaynor/jqhome <jj...@jqhome.net> on 2003/01/27 23:27:28 UTC

GSI and AXIS

Hi All,

I am trying to get my first GSI-enabled web service up and running. I
already have a non-secure version of it that I deploy using the WSDL and
Java utilities. It works just fine. Here is the problem I would like a
little help with:

As I gather from various FAQs, I can manually set up all of the transport
mechanisms using the Call class, or I can put this information into a wsdd
file. Unfortunately, I cannot find any of the parameters for the wsdd file.
Does anyone know where these are? Just a list would be great. In other
words, where are the GSI extensions to wsdd defined and documented?

The service I need to GSI-enable is far to complex to have me tweaking
every single call manually, so I really want/need the appropriate wsdd
file. Any information on getting this written -- preferably with just a few
edits to a generated deploy.wsdd -- would immensely appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

-- J