Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@apache.org> on 2009/05/26 17:56:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 1.5 RC1

Please review and vote on RC1 of the SCA 1.5 release.

The distribution artifacts, RAT reports, and Maven staging repository
are available for review at:
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/1.5-RC1/

The release tag is at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.5/

+1 from me.

  ...ant

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 1.5 RC1

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
Ok, they're up there now.

 ...ant

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ant,

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 1.5 RC1

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 4:56 PM, ant elder <an...@apache.org> wrote:
> Please review and vote on RC1 of the SCA 1.5 release.
>
> The distribution artifacts, RAT reports, and Maven staging repository
> are available for review at:
> http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/1.5-RC1/
>
> The release tag is at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.5/
>
> +1 from me.
>
>  ...ant

Passed with three +1s from me, Ram, and Simon.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
Ok, with the update site gone I'm +1. I'd like to see some more people
review it.

Simon

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 1.5 RC1

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.