Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Martin Grotzke <ma...@javakaffee.de> on 2008/05/11 00:55:39 UTC

T5 dateField component does not allow specifying format (in 5.0.11)?^

Hi,

I'm just upgrading our app to 5.0.11. I see that the dateField component
changed (IIRC because of licensing issues). Is it correct, that this
version of dateField does not allow setting the format/localization?

If so, is this also the case for 5.0.12-SNAPSHOT?

Thanx && cheers,
Martin

Re: T5 dateField component does not allow specifying format (in 5.0.11)?^

Posted by Martin Grotzke <ma...@javakaffee.de>.
Yes, correct localization is important for us, too. Just voted.

Cheers,
Martin

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,