Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Andrew Boothman <an...@mux.org.uk> on 2004/10/01 16:58:42 UTC

1.1.0 Win32 Distro

Hi!

Is there an ETA on the availability of Win32 binaries of subversion 1.1.0?

I notice that TortiseSVN 1.1.0 just became available, but I'd like to
have the commandline utilities available as well.

With thanks,

Andrew

Re: 1.1.0 Win32 Distro

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Andrew Boothman wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is there an ETA on the availability of Win32 binaries of subversion
> 1.1.0?

A few hours ago.

> I notice that TortiseSVN 1.1.0 just became available, but I'd like to
> have the commandline utilities available as well.

Some of us use our weekend time for pondering the meaning of Life, the
Universe and Everything, which sometimes does not include Subversion.
There was even a 42 involved, but that turned out to be the BDB DLL version.

-- Brane