Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/18 16:44:51 UTC

Is there any code convention for Directory project?

It would be nice if I could get a code style scheme file for IntelliJ
IDEA, so that I can write a patch conforms to the team code style.

Trustin
--
what we call human nature in actually is human habit

Re: Is there any code convention for Directory project?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Thanks for the link Nicola!
Alex

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Alex Karasulu wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-09-18 at 10:44, Trustin Lee wrote:
>
>>It would be nice if I could get a code style scheme file for IntelliJ
>>IDEA, so that I can write a patch conforms to the team code style.
>
> Trust that's a great question.  I don't think there is an official one.

This page can be a sorce of inspiration:

   http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/resolutions/res001.html

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Is there any code convention for Directory project?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
On Sat, 2004-09-18 at 10:44, Trustin Lee wrote:
> It would be nice if I could get a code style scheme file for IntelliJ
> IDEA, so that I can write a patch conforms to the team code style.

Trust that's a great question.  I don't think there is an official one.
Personally I like my own coding style :-) but that changes every now and
then.  I'm schitzo I guess.  I'll whip together a IntelliJ scheme file
if I can figure it out and post it in a lil bit.

Thanks for being contientious enough to even ask that question.

Alex