Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Łukasz Zaroda <lu...@luken-tech.pl> on 2013/06/21 19:16:09 UTC

Where to download Apache Flex 4.8?

Hello!
I got this problem -
http://markmail.org/thread/43caa67uragiv65y#query:+page:1+mid:jsgjee5kj5d3fi2m+state:results
, basically I need to change core.swc to previous version in order to
have available BitmapAsset and SpriteAsset, but where can I get 4.8
version of SDK (or core.swc alone)?

Regards,
Łukasz Zaroda

Re: Where to download Apache Flex 4.8?

Posted by Łukasz Zaroda <lu...@luken-tech.pl>.
I'm using 4.9.1, and problem still exists. core.swc has only 47.3kb and
lacks classes.

Thanks for link.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.