Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/23 00:19:01 UTC

[ANN] Tapestry on Twitter

Tapestry team created a shared Twitter account to post news on Tapestry.
Please follow us and retwitt, if you want to help us to make the framework
more successful.

https://twitter.com/#!/ApacheTapestry/

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de

Re: [ANN] Tapestry on Twitter

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Igor Drobiazko
<ig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yep, I've seen it. I made the design yesterday at home on a 15 macbook. Now
> I see it on a 13 macbook. I'll adjust it.

BTW It's pretty nice!

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [ANN] Tapestry on Twitter

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 9:30 AM, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 1:19 AM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:19:01 -0200, Igor Drobiazko
> > <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Tapestry team created a shared Twitter account to post news on Tapestry.
> >> Please follow us and retwitt, if you want to help us to make the
> framework
> >> more successful.
> >> https://twitter.com/#!/ApacheTapestry/<https://twitter.com/#%21/ApacheTapestry/>
> >
> > By the way, if you write a post or article about Tapestry or want to
> > announce a Tapestry-related package or any other news, such as new
> websites
> > using our favorite framework, we'll retweet them. ;)
> >

> Nice... but with the new version of Twitter the page background is
> half hidden behind content while there's no problem with the default
> "version"
>
> Cheers
> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de

Re: [ANN] Tapestry on Twitter

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

Re: [ANN] Tapestry on Twitter

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
<ig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tapestry team created a shared Twitter account to post news on Tapestry.
> Please follow us and retwitt, if you want to help us to make the
> framework more successful.
> https://twitter.com/#!/ApacheTapestry/

By the way, if you write a post or article about Tapestry or want to
announce a Tapestry-related package or any other news, such as new
websites using our favorite framework, we'll retweet them. ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor
http://www.arsmachina.com.br