Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by "spam2008@meeque.de" <sp...@meeque.de> on 2009/11/09 01:10:06 UTC

Re: Proposal: TabbedPanel variant that does all the work on the client

Thanks for the advice Mike!

> You should:
>
> 1. Get a sourceforge account.
> 2. Request on dev@wicket.apache.org to be given commit access to the
> wicketstuff repository.
>
> I think 'wicketstuff-minis' might be the most suitable place for your
> code since it is fairly small. [...]

For now, I created a corresponding issue in Jira, and attached my code:
http://wicketstuff.org/jira/browse/WSMINIS-11

If you really want to grant me commit access, I'll put it into the SVN
myself. Here's my SourceForge user id: 2693911

Regards,
Michael