Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by ma...@bt.com on 2004/02/26 15:47:11 UTC

XMLBean support for the Substitution Groups

Hi,
	I us ethe Venetion Blind approach to extend some Schema
Libraries that were built by third parties such as the OAG. These
extensions utilise the Substitution capability of the XML Schema.  When
will XMLBeans support this feature?  If it will not shortly, is there a
workaround?

Martin Roberts
xml designer,
BT Exact
e-mail: martin.me.roberts@bt.com
tel: +44(0) 1473 609785  clickdial
<http://clickdial.bt.co.uk/clickdial?001609785.cld>
fax: +44(0) 1473 609834
Intranet Site :http://twiki.btlabs.bt.co.uk/twiki
pp 16 Floor 5, Orion Building, Adastral Park, Martlesham, Ipswich IP5
3RE, UK
	British Telecommunications plc
	Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
	Registered in England no. 1800000
	This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or
address above) immediately.

Re: XMLBean support for the Substitution Groups

Posted by David Waite <ma...@akuma.org>.
What is your particular issue? I found one problem in substitution
groups spanning multiple jar files. See

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=XMLBEANS-23

For more information. Keep in mind  that the attached patch has not
been reviewed, and may change.

-David Waite

Posted by David Waite <ma...@akuma.org>.