Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2018/09/14 06:43:17 UTC

FOSDEM Brussels in 2/3 February 2019

Hi,

I would like to know if someone is interested to make a Dev Room
submission for FOSDEM cause the closing dates are at 20.September..

I have some ideas for this:

1. Future development
    Going more into details (we have many things in Wiki)
    could be part of the schedule.

    Discuss / Plan / Maybe do some Hacks together ..

2. Other topics?

Other ideas?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

[1]: https://submission.fosdem.org/devroom.php

Re: FOSDEM Brussels in 2/3 February 2019

Posted by Robert Scholte <ap...@sourcegrounds.com>.
You can add me,
Robert
Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.
-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> Datum: 19-09-18  22:50  (GMT+01:00) Aan: Maven Developers List <de...@maven.apache.org> Onderwerp: Re: FOSDEM Brussels in 2/3 February 2019
Hi,

would someone like to support a Dev Room on FOSDEM ?

I need at least one other contact (except myself) to add as a second
contact to submit a Dev Root proposal...

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,