Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Maarten Janssen <ma...@bedrijven.nl> on 2005/04/27 17:00:55 UTC

Question about File writing and authorisation

Hello,

I have a servlet that create output files (txt) on the fly (with File obj
etc). I can write these files anywhere on the server (where the apllication
is running), so thats great.
But if I want to write them to another computer in the netwok (accessed by
\\<name>) I receive an access denied error. I am using windows NT.
I tried to set authorisation of all different types of users but didn't
help. What kind of "user" is Tomcat and anybody an solution?

thanx in advanced,

Maarten