Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Reynir Hübner <re...@hugsmidjan.is> on 2002/12/18 11:41:07 UTC

Tc.4.1.17 filters-requestdispatch

Hi,
I am testing the new release of TC no. 4.1.17

I am also testing a Filter, that checks the URL and params of the request and in some occations uses RequestDispatcher to redirect or forward the request to a jsp page, but other occations it just does chain.doFilter(req,resp).

It works allright, except if I reload the page few times in a very short interval (f.ex. by holding down the F5 key on the keyboard using internet explorer) it at some point stops serving the response from the jsp, and serves "empty" pages, or nothing.
I'm using tc. Standalone (no iis/apache), windows xp pro.

Any ideas ?

-reynir