Posted to commits@cassandra.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/01/28 06:40:55 UTC

[Cassandra Wiki] Update of "GoogleSoc2010" by Krishna Sankar

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cassandra Wiki" for change notification.

The "GoogleSoc2010" page has been changed by Krishna Sankar.
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/GoogleSoc2010

New page:
= Cassandra Project Participation in Google Summer Of Code 2010 =

== Background Information ==

This is our first year of participation. This Wiki page will be the central point of information for the students and mentors.

Google SoC 2010 is just starting - First message from Google http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-discuss/browse_thread/thread/d839c0b02ac15b3f

== For Students ==
|| Name || Contact || Ideas ||

== For Mentors ==

Add name & Ideas to the following list

|| Name||Contact||Ideas/Areas willing to mentor||
||Krishna Sankar|| ..|| Point Of Contact||
== Contact Information ==
For now, GSoC POC => ksankar42 at gmail dot com
We will have to setup a form for application by students and so forth.