Posted to user@spark.apache.org by pedroT <tu...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/18 19:27:01 UTC

Broadcasting Non Serializable Objects

Hi guys.

I know this is a well known topic, but reading about (a lot) I'm not sure
about the answer..

I need to broadcast a complex estructure with a lot of objects as fields,
including some of external libraries which I can't happily turn in
serializable ones.

I tried making a static method returning the data, following this post (I
use Java API):
https://www.nicolaferraro.me/2016/02/22/using-non-serializable-objects-in-apache-spark/
but the same serializable exception arise.

Is there a way to achieve this?

Re: Broadcasting Non Serializable Objects

Posted by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pedro,

Can you please post your code?

Daniel