Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/11/22 01:33:13 UTC

[patch] Forrest for Framework

Hi,

In the FORREST-branch of jakarta-avalon could some one do the following

cvs rm src/documentation/content/developing/menu.xml
cp src/documentation/resources/images/group-logo.gif
src/documentation/content/images/jakarta-logo.gif
cvs rm src/documentation/resources/images/group-logo.gif
cvs add src/documentation/content/images/jakarta-logo.gif

Move the attached book.xmls into the developing/framework/history folders and
add them.

After this just the Docbook needs to be converted.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
 "Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original
dimensions." -Oliver Wendell Holmes

Re: [patch] Forrest for Framework

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
oops - forgot that bit. Heres the patch for changes .

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.