Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Yong Hu <hu...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2004/10/19 11:01:16 UTC

Why can't delete link-node in TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore mode?

All,

I met a problem about NodeLink when using TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore.

There is folder named a/b/c, and I created a linkNode linked to c named link-c. When I delete c, the link-c isn't deleted. However, I read the Slide code and find that when deleting a object, the linkNodes will be deleted firstly if they exist. I review the def.xml of c, and find that the <links> node has no sub-elements, which makes the links-node isn't deleted. But if I use JDBCStore, link-nodes can be deleted successfully.

Has anyone met such problem before?

Thanks

嫌邮箱太小?雅虎电邮自助扩容!

Re: Why can't delete link-node in TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore mode?

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
I have no idea of link nodes and how they are supposed to work. As I
have implemented major parts of TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore it is
possible that they are not handled correctly there. If they are not
handled correctly I would be willing to fix this, but would need
information how to do this.

Oliver