Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Thiep LE VAN <th...@olbius.vn> on 2014/11/18 11:34:14 UTC

Re: Theme bootstrap

Hi Julien,

I'd like to work with you !

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 4:40 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> I really appreciate the common envisioned effort on this, and I see that
> lessons from the past have been learned by new comers, this is really a
> great and promising start.
>
> Even if I prefer the Tomahawk theme for convenience (I'm a bit daltonian,
> this might explain) I'm not against the FlatGrey theme and having RTL
> support from start is certainly a must.
> Just a request then, please replace the top menu by dropdown menus like in
> Tomahawk.  If you care why please read the last section of
> http://markmail.org/message/i653srayddy2bkr7 about columns and newspapers
> Also if at last we could alphabetically sort the menu entries that would
> be a great improvement :D. But of course this should be adjustable by
> language (how to for RTL languages is a good question)
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 28/10/2014 09:05, Julien NICOLAS a écrit :
>
>  I just create a sub-task of OFBIZ-5040 : https://issues.apache.org/
>> jira/browse/OFBIZ-5840
>>
>> No problem for me to start form flatgrey.
>>
>> Julien.
>>
>> Le 28/10/2014 08:38, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi Julien & Team,
>>>
>>> Okay so great ideas so far. We need to reach consensus now to move
>>> forward.
>>> If I may attempt to summarize we need to implement the following:
>>>
>>> 1- create a sub-directory called bootstrap under the image webapp to put
>>> the resources over there (js, css and fonts) as indicated earlier by
>>> Gavin.
>>> 2- check to make sure that the current version of jQuery is compatible

--
*THIEP LE (Mr)*
*Developer*

*OLBIUS., JSC*
*Tel:* (+84) 9 88 99 3333
*Address: *Room 2508, M3-M4 building, No 91, Nguyen Chi Thanh St., Ha Noi
City, VietNam
*Website:* http://olbius.com