Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/01/13 12:03:12 UTC

Qpid Team - Monthly Glasgow Lunchtime Catch Ups

I'm planning a monthly session for those of us based in Glasgow, comprised
of a window for short presentations (slides etc to be posted here) and then
lunch for those interested/able to make it.

We will (of course) not make any decisions at these sessions and post any
content covered to the dev list for discussion & input. They're really an
extension of our team sessions, intended to help foster knowledge sharing
across the Glasgow folks and the wider community. There may be a social
element :-)

Drop me a line if you'd like to come along and I'll provide the loction/date
info. First slot is Tues 20th Jan @ 12pm.

Regards,
Marnie