Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Christian Schottel <cs...@tycoint.com> on 2001/03/20 16:28:06 UTC

Information about Xalan - URGENT

Gentlemen,
we are interested in your product Xalan and need further information. Please
let us know if you have Xalan for the operating system HP-UX 10.20 and how
much
it is?
How much is Xalan for the operating system HP-UX 11?
Is it possible to buy Xalan in Germany?

Thank you!

Christian Schottel

CKS Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 (0 59 31) 8 40-0
Fax: +49 (0 59 31) 8 40-1 19
cschottel@tycoint.com

Re: Information about Xalan - URGENT

Posted by James Melton <ja...@cylogix.com>.
Perhaps you should look over the Apache Software Foundation FAQ:
  http://www.apache.org/foundation/FAQ.html
and also the license under which code is distributed:
  http://xml.apache.org/dist/LICENSE.txt

Hope this helps,
Jim.

Christian Schottel wrote:

> Gentlemen,
> we are interested in your product Xalan and need further information. Please
> let us know if you have Xalan for the operating system HP-UX 10.20 and how
> much
> it is?
> How much is Xalan for the operating system HP-UX 11?
> Is it possible to buy Xalan in Germany?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Christian Schottel

> CKS Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
> Tel.: +49 (0 59 31) 8 40-0
> Fax: +49 (0 59 31) 8 40-1 19
> cschottel@tycoint.com

James Melton                 CyLogix
609.750.5190                 609.750.5100
james.melton@cylogix.com     www.cylogix.com