Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Derek A. Bodin" <bo...@uwec.edu> on 2003/02/13 22:16:58 UTC

[FileUpload] basic question

Hi, I am using FileUpload with Tomcat 4.1.18.  I am sending my request
with all of the correct fields, method=post,
enctype="multipart/form-data".  FileUpload parses the request fine
(without throwing an exception) but returns an empty list.  Is there
something I am missing?  I read the API's and am modeling my test on the
example shown in the package description.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thank You,

-Derek

Re: [FileUpload] basic question

Posted by Schalk <sc...@volume4.co.za>.
Derek

Give me your email and I will send it there

Kind Regards »
Schalk Neethling »
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
.emotionalize.conceptualize.visualize.realize
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email: schalk@volume4.co.za
url: www.volume4.co.za