Posted to general@db.apache.org by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me> on 2011/11/05 16:27:31 UTC

[VOTE] JDO 3.0.1 release

We have prepared the release artifacts for JDO 3.0.1 and staged them on
http://people.apache.org/~madams/jdo3.0.1/dist/db/jdo/3.0.1/

This is a result of the efforts of the JDO expert group and the Apache JDO
community.

If you get this message more than once, just use it as a reminder to vote.

The vote will be open until Friday November 11, 2011.

Thanks,
Matthew

Sent from mobile. Responses sometimes entertaining.

Re: [VOTE] JDO 3.0.1 release

Posted by Andy Jefferson <an...@datanucleus.org>.
> We have prepared the release artifacts for JDO 3.0.1 and staged them on
> http://people.apache.org/~madams/jdo3.0.1/dist/db/jdo/3.0.1/

+1 RELEASE

--
Andy
DataNucleus (http://www.datanucleus.org)

[VOTE] [RESULTS] JDO 3.0.1 release

Posted by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me>.
This vote has succeeded.

Voting +1:

Craig L Russell (binding)
Andy Jefferson (binding)
Michael Bouschen (binding)
Matthew Adams

Voting -1 or 0: none

[VOTE] [RESULTS] JDO 3.0.1 release

Posted by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me>.
This vote has succeeded.

Voting +1:

Craig L Russell (binding)
Andy Jefferson (binding)
Michael Bouschen (binding)
Matthew Adams

Voting -1 or 0: none

Re: [VOTE] JDO 3.0.1 release

Posted by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me>.
+1

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me>wrote:

> We have prepared the release artifacts for JDO 3.0.1 and staged them on
> http://people.apache.org/~madams/jdo3.0.1/dist/db/jdo/3.0.1/
>
> This is a result of the efforts of the JDO expert group and the Apache JDO
> community.
>
> If you get this message more than once, just use it as a reminder to vote.
>
> The vote will be open until Friday November 11, 2011.
>
> Thanks,
> Matthew
>
> Sent from mobile. Responses sometimes entertaining.

--
@matthewadams12
mailto:matthew@matthewadams.me

Re: [VOTE] JDO 3.0.1 release

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mi...@akquinet.de>.
Hi,

+1 to release 3.0.1

Regards Michael

> We have prepared the release artifacts for JDO 3.0.1 and staged them on
> http://people.apache.org/~madams/jdo3.0.1/dist/db/jdo/3.0.1/
>
> This is a result of the efforts of the JDO expert group and the Apache JDO
> community.
>
> If you get this message more than once, just use it as a reminder to vote.
>
> The vote will be open until Friday November 11, 2011.
>
> Thanks,
> Matthew
>
> Sent from mobile. Responses sometimes entertaining.

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de
Web: www.akquinet.de <http://www.akquinet.de>

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680

Re: [VOTE] JDO 3.0.1 release

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
+1

verified checksums

Craig

On Nov 5, 2011, at 8:27 AM, Matthew Adams wrote:

> We have prepared the release artifacts for JDO 3.0.1 and staged them
> on
> http://people.apache.org/~madams/jdo3.0.1/dist/db/jdo/3.0.1/
>
> This is a result of the efforts of the JDO expert group and the
> Apache JDO
> community.
>
> If you get this message more than once, just use it as a reminder to
> vote.
>
> The vote will be open until Friday November 11, 2011.
>
> Thanks,
> Matthew
>
> Sent from mobile. Responses sometimes entertaining.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [VOTE] JDO 3.0.1 release

Posted by Andy Jefferson <an...@datanucleus.org>.

Re: [VOTE] JDO 3.0.1 release

Posted by Awais Bajwa <aw...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks

Awais Bajwa

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me>wrote:

>   We have prepared the release artifacts for JDO 3.0.1 and staged them on
> http://people.apache.org/~madams/jdo3.0.1/dist/db/jdo/3.0.1/
>
> This is a result of the efforts of the JDO expert group and the Apache JDO
> community.
>
> If you get this message more than once, just use it as a reminder to vote.
>
> The vote will be open until Friday November 11, 2011.
>
> Thanks,
> Matthew
>
> Sent from mobile. Responses sometimes entertaining.

Awais Bajwa
+1-862-345-6680  (GV)
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/awais-bajwa/4/82a/2b9

Re: [VOTE] JDO 3.0.1 release