Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Edward Leisman <le...@netscape.com> on 2001/04/10 20:49:59 UTC

Re: iPlanet Application Server 6.0 (for NT) SOAP Configuration

You will have to add it in the CLASSPATH in your .kjs script.
Make sure it is at the beginning.

Just as a warning, once you get this configured, please let me know if you get
problems.  You may have problems with non Serializable objects.

~Ed Leisman
iPlanet Senior Engineer