Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ghaith Bannoura <gb...@etq.com> on 2016/11/03 18:13:58 UTC

Two Zones in same Region

Hello All,

I have one basic zone with ACS v 4.8 with xenserver 6.5 Is it ok to create another advanced zone in the same region.

Best Regards,
EtQ, Inc.
Ghaith Bannoura
Senior System Administrator
MCT, MCSE (Messaging, Server Infrastructure)
MCSA (Windows Server 2008, 2012), MCP

*  Phone: +9626-537-0923 Ext. 376
*  Gbannoura@etq.com <ma...@etq.com>
*   http://www.etq.com<http://www.etq.com/>

Re: Two Zones in same Region

Posted by Dag Sonstebo <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Ghait,

Yes no problems with creating a second zone in the same region – and yes you can run with a mix a of zone types in each region.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue