Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Agrta Rawat <ag...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/27 13:02:17 UTC

Building Giraph Jar for CDH 4.5

Hi Folks,

I need to know solutions of following points.

1. is it possible to build Griaph jar file for CDH 4.5 that has hadoop
2.0.0?
2. If yes, How can I install hadoop from CDH 4.5 tar ball for hadoop?

can anyone help me...

Thanks,

Agrta Rawat

Re: Building Giraph Jar for CDH 4.5

Posted by Agrta Rawat <ag...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Eli.
I have done it.

Regards,
Agrta Rawat

Multiple OutputFormats at the end of computation?

Posted by Pascal Jäger <pa...@pascaljaeger.de>.
Hi all,

I’m wondering if there’s a way to have multiple OutputFormats.

At the end of my computation I want
- have my complete graph dumped on a per vertex base (vertexID, all edges, plus some VertexValueData)
- have an edge list (startID, targetID)
- only some special edges per vertex (which I would do with a VertexOutputFormat)

Is there a way to assign three OutputFormats to be called at the end of my computation?

Would it otherwise be possible to use the option giraph.doOutputDuringComputation
Can I set this to true at the end of my computation and give it an OutputFormat at each of the following supersteps?

Otherwise I would have to dump my graph and reload it only to assign it another OutputFormat.

The last option I see is to have VertexOutputFormat and then have two OutStreams through which I can write my edge stuff.

What do you think? :)

Pascal

Re: Building Giraph Jar for CDH 4.5

Posted by Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com>.