Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ravi Kora <rk...@1bigthink.com> on 2002/07/16 15:34:05 UTC

Iterating multiple collections using logic:iterate- Is it possible with Struts?

Did anyone come across the problem of iterating over multiple collection
objects in logic:iterate? The tag works fine if we have a single
collection. But I am not getting it to work with multiple collections. I
want to know if anyone has done the above using the logic:iterate tags?
-Ravi

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Kora
kora@louisiana.edu