Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Shahm <n_...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/02/06 14:29:56 UTC

How to implement fastinfoset while using Xmlbeans databinding

Hi all,

I have been partially completed a sample using axis2-1.3 and dont know how
to do further.
Steps i have followed
    1. I have written a wsdl and executed wsdl2java with xmlbeans as
databinding .
    2. I just wanna implement fastinfoset in this service, how to do?

regards,
Shahm

Re: How to implement fastinfoset while using Xmlbeans databinding

Posted by Shahm <n_...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi sanjana,

       I have done things written in the url, Is it enough to configure like
that , if so, My doubt is

       1. In the stub class before this line execute(true) the input data
should be converted in to stream, but i dont think so it is been happening.
       2. Where we are telling the server to stream the response data.as if
i considered the above configuration.
       3. My service method has the signature like below

           if im using the ADB then i will do response like

               public OMElement handle(OMElement omElement) {
                ..
                   Response response = new Response();
                   response.set...("blah");

                  OMFactory factory = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
                  OMElement omElement =
response.getOMElement(response.MY_QNAME, factory);
                  return omElement;
               }

               BUT IN MY CASE I NEED TO USE XMLBEANS DATABINDING HOW CAN I
CONSTRUCT OMELEMENT RESPONSE AS WELL AS REQUEST PARAM IN CLIENT.

Expecting you reply...

regards,
shahm

Posted by Sanjaya Karunasena <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Here is a link to a KB I have written on this some time ago.

http://wso2.org/library/2686

Hope this will help.

Regards,
Sanjaya