Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com> on 2012/12/05 03:20:20 UTC

Board Report ( was Getting Started with Incubation)

On Dec 4, 2012, at 8:08 PM, Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> wrote

> 4) We need to provide our first Incubator report [5] by tomorrow. I don't have time left today to draft something up, but if nobody else beats me to it before tomorrow evening, I'll can write up something simple (we only got started, not much to report anyway).

Good point Ate. For those of you who are new to Apache, each PMC
reports the state of the project to the board on a quarterly basis.
Since we are an incubator podling, which is effectively a sub project,
we need to provide our report to the IPMC a little early so that the
IPMC can review it and include it as part of the report they give to
the board.

Also, as a new project, we are scheduled to report monthly for the
first 3 months of our existence.

Re: Board Report ( was Getting Started with Incubation)

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
I've submitted my request for Karma.  Thanks for adding my name on the
December report.

Craig

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Hart <ah...@apache.org>.
Matt,

I signed off on the report on the wiki yesterday. Looks great, and
thanks for the tip on the policy change.

Best,

Andrew.

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.