Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andrew Bate <an...@serco.com> on 2004/01/29 11:26:29 UTC

Graphically modelling Struts mappings when extensions have been m ade to Struts?

Hi,

Is anyone aware of any graphical modelling tools out there for Struts that
are flexible enough to handle when Struts has been extended?

I'm currently working on a project where ActionMappings have been extended
to provide extra attributes and the Struts DTD has been modified
accordingly.  I guess most graphical tools out there would not be able to
handle this situation but would be interested to know if anyone can think of
anything that might.

Thanks in advance,.

Andrew

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged
material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not a named
addressee, you must not use, retain or disclose such information.

Serco cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any attachments are free from
viruses.

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the originator and do not
necessarily represent the views of Serco.

Nothing in this e-mail shall bind Serco in any contract or obligation.

Serco Group plc.  Registered in England and Wales.  No: 2048608
Registered Office:  Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way,
Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UY, United Kingdom.