Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2012/10/22 00:28:48 UTC

[REVIEW] Xalan-C Distro V1.11 distro staging area

Greetings, Xalan-C/C++ V1.11 Team

I have completed a staging area on my committer's website.

Please review and comment.  If there are no objections to
documentation and proposed release artifacts, I will ask
for a vote next weekend.

My Website: http://people.apache.org/~shathaway

xalan-c Distro Staging:  http://people.apache.org/files/dist/xalan-c

Binary distributions:

   Xalan-C for Windows VC71, VC80, VC90, VC100

   Combined Xalan-C/Xerces-C for Windows VC71, VC80, VC90, VC100

Docs distributions:

   With API containing full interactive graphics.
   With API only containing tabular and source links.

Source Distributions:

   Xalan-C tar.gz  -- for UNIX/Linux platforms
   Xalan-C zip     -- for Windows platforms

Our official Xalan-C/C++ website is curent with my website staging.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project

Re: [REVIEW] Xalan-C Distro V1.11 distro staging area

Posted by sh...@e-z.net.
I hopefully have a Xalan-C download page that is usable with Apache
distribution mirrors.  I will repackage the documentation.

Thanks to Michael, I have now fixed various links to ICU information
resources.

Posted by "Steven J. Hathaway" <sh...@e-z.net>.
Project Prefix Issue!

Posted by "Steven J. Hathaway" <sh...@e-z.net>.