Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by David Clark <Da...@greatideaz.com> on 2016/02/01 21:35:04 UTC

James SMTP not returning 250 after message received

I'm having an issue where a client is sending many messages to James 3.04b and for no reason I can determine, suddenly James fails to return a 250 code after a particular messages is sent. The connection seems to hang until the client disconnects then re-connects and continues sending. I see no commonality in the messages being sent when James hangs and no errors messages in the SMTP logs. Has anyone seen a behaviour like this and know a cause/fix? Thanks.