Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sg <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/05 14:18:24 UTC

how to quarantine spam mail

Hi

We have MS Exchange Server 2003 on windows 2003 server. We have installed
Mail-spamassassin-3.1.7, Active Perl, GUI tool for SA, ESA.

We have mail ids with 30 users. Here spam mail has detected. How to
quaratine this mail   Please help me
Spam detection software, running on the system
"ganesha-usa.Treselle.com<http://ganesha-usa.treselle.com/>",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see itops@treslle.com for
details.

Content preview:  Hi Geetha, Hi Geetha, [...]

  pts rule name              description

---- ----------------------

 0.1 HTML_90_100            BODY: Message is 90% to 100% HTML

-2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%

                            [score: 0.0000]

 1.1 MIME_HTML_MOSTLY       BODY: Multipart message mostly text/html MIME

 2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP
address

                            [59.93.22.119 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]

 1.9 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL      RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP

                            [59.93.22.119 listed in combined.njabl.org]

 3.8 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

--
Geetha. S

Re: how to quarantine spam mail

Posted by LEVEAU Stanislas <st...@ac-caen.fr>.
Hi,

I run SA on a linux server using Spamassassin and amavisd-new. And Amavisd-new use a quarantine with Mailzu or Mailguard with mysql base

_*Mailzu :*_
http://www.mailzu.net/
_*
Mailguard*_ :
http://www.maiamailguard.com/maia/wiki

regards
Stan

--
*LEVEAU Stanislas**
*Rectorat de Caen

Service Informatique de l'académie de Caen
Département Systèmes & Réseaux/

 Tel : 02.31.30.17.86

Re: how to quarantine spam mail

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.