Posted to users@maven.apache.org by deckrider <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/17 21:55:50 UTC

solaris package (pkg) support

Hello from a Maven Newbie,

I need to generate a Solaris package (pkg) when building on Solaris
(pkgadd format).

My first thoughts were of using the dir format of the
maven-assembly-plugin and then somehow running a Unix shell script to
create the package based on the contents of the assembled directory.

I can get the first step to happen, but I don't know how to run the
command to create the package once the assembled directory has been
created (or even whether it is a good idea to do it this way).  Does
anyone have a recommended way of creating a Solaris pkg?

Thanks in advance,
Dave.