Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/21 06:28:01 UTC

Considering to release 0.11?

Hi all,

About one month passed since the last release.

Initially, we want to involve a new memory control mechanism and some other
improvement, like UDF, trigger, etc..

Though we did not finish all of that but some important features, like
merging small chunks into larger chunk, and supporting "order by time DESC"
are finished.

So, Shall we plan to release 0.11? and put the unfinished improvement like
memory control mechanism into v0.12? Or wait for all of that?

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University