Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Malcolm Fitzgerald <ma...@notyourhomework.net> on 2021/03/12 02:58:17 UTC

Thanks for v12.3

Thanks to everyone who has worked so hard to bring version 12.3 to life.

I'm running on Mac and it looks great.

Editing actions are quick and responsive. In earlier versions the GUI
was slower, now it feels like the response to actions are immediate.

I look forward to using it a lot more,

Malcolm

Re: Thanks for v12.3

Posted by Fred Welland <fr...@gmail.com>.
I switched over Yesterday too.

So far, pretty good.   Few or little differences than 12.2.

Very heavy gradle user, also my NB runs under Open JDK 14 under Fedora 31;
gradle projects are generally run with JDK8 or JDK 11.

Thanks for all the hard work.