Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Aditya <ad...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/05 13:11:29 UTC

Re: Servicemix 4.2 clustering issues.

Hey Luis,

The example that you took is exactly what we are trying to achieve.

But I am intrigued on how these things works I see my self as a bit naive
and confused now.

Here are my Questions

You can pass java objects directly through the endpoints,no need to be
marshaling/unmarshaling xml documents to use on your code, How?
Do you create customize camel endpoints to achieve this, If yes can I get an
example of what u do?

So what do we say as OSGI endpoint?
are they customize camel endpoints in OSGI bundle or are there any
structured third party endpoints like JAXWS based on a messaging paradigm?

If you could provide some description would really help to achieve what we
are looking for.

Thanks,
Aditya