Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Rob Cherry <Ro...@GlobalAxcess.biz> on 2004/02/10 08:56:59 UTC

Subversion, Apache2, Windows 2003 AS unable to load mod_dav_sv.so

Hi all,

I'm having a problem getting Subversion running with Apache on Windows
2003 AS.  Yesterday I set up everything on an XP box and it went
flawlessly - today, not so on W 2003 AS.  I keep getting an error from
Apache that it cannot load mod_dav_svn.so.  Basically I installed Svn
0.37 and the latest stable Apache 2 build.  I then copied the file
mod_dav_svn.so to the modules directory in the apache server and then
added the LoadModule directive to httpd.conf.  No luck at all.  And it's
quite strange, since this is what I did on XP and it all went like a
dream.

Any help would be appreciated

Rob Cherry
Axcess Technology Corp.
A Global Axcess Company ("GLXS")
+27 (0)21 685 0112
http://www.globalaxcess.biz/

Re: Subversion, Apache2, Windows 2003 AS unable to load mod_dav_sv.so

Posted by "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net>.
On Tuesday 10 February 2004 09.56, Rob Cherry wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having a problem getting Subversion running with Apache on Windows
> 2003 AS.  Yesterday I set up everything on an XP box and it went
> flawlessly - today, not so on W 2003 AS.  I keep getting an error from
> Apache that it cannot load mod_dav_svn.so.  Basically I installed Svn
> 0.37 and the latest stable Apache 2 build.  I then copied the file
> mod_dav_svn.so to the modules directory in the apache server and then
> added the LoadModule directive to httpd.conf.  No luck at all.  And
> it's quite strange, since this is what I did on XP and it all went
> like a dream.

Stop the server (well it's probably stopped already :-) and copy
libdb42.dll in the Subversion folder to your Apache\modules folder.

That should be all (oh, I'm hgoing to make a mail template who answers
this question ;-)

Jostein

--
http://www.josander.net/kontakt/ ||