Posted to site-dev@apache.org by Tom Lee <ap...@tomlee.co> on 2015/02/07 22:51:32 UTC

Edit permissions for Confluence

Hi there,

I can't seem to edit pages in Confluence (cwiki.apache.org).

Is this the right place to ask for those permissions, or is access
restricted to committers?

My username is thomaslee, if that helps.

Cheers,
Tom

Re: Edit permissions for Confluence

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
Tom,

Each cwiki space is managed by the relevant PMC or group.  You wold
need to contact them directly as they are also mainly responsible for
the requirements for access.

--
Cheers,
Tony