Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/17 12:16:37 UTC

abdera on google summer of code

One of the Roller gsoc ideas includes an integration with Abdera:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008#roller-abdera

Perhaps Abdera could add some proposals for google summer of code.

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net

Re: abdera on google summer of code

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 11:32 AM, James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have any specific ideas right offhand, but I would gladly help
>  mentor any such projects.  I do, however, already have an implementation
>  of Abdera+Roller that I'm working on getting approval to contribute.

w00t!

- Dave

Re: abdera on google summer of code

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
I don't have any specific ideas right offhand, but I would gladly help
mentor any such projects.  I do, however, already have an implementation
of Abdera+Roller that I'm working on getting approval to contribute.

- James