Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Drouin <al...@orckestra.com> on 2016/09/01 20:11:44 UTC

Always add the marker when elevating documents

Hi,

I followed the instructions on the wiki (https://wiki.apache.org/solr/QueryElevationComponent) to add a QueryElevationComponent searchComponent in my Solr 4.10.2 server and it is working as expected.

I saw in the documentation that it is possible to see which documents were elevated by adding [elevated] to the fl parameter and I would like to know if there is a way to always have the [elevated] property the results without having to add it to the fl parameter.
If it is not possible, is it safe to use "fl=*,[elevated]" to specify all fields plus the elevated marker?

Thanks!
Alexandre Drouin

RE: Always add the marker when elevating documents

Posted by Alexandre Drouin <al...@orckestra.com>.
Thank you Emir.

Alexandre Drouin

Posted by Emir Arnautovic <em...@sematext.com>.