Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Aniruddha Thombare <an...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/12/11 13:58:18 UTC

Re: [malhar-users] How to get Userinfo Of Current User In DataTorrent?

Hi,

The list is migrated to dev@....

Did you try listing YARN apps from resource manager web UI / CLI?

I think it would be available there...

Thanks,

Aniruddha

Posted by Aniruddha Thombare <an...@datatorrent.com>.
yarn application -list

Fired on CLI.

Or browse to resource manager web UI and lookup for running apps.

It should be at http port 8080 on resource manager node in your cluster.

Thanks,

Aniruddha

Sent from handheld device...

Posted by PULLARAO KOTA <10...@gmail.com>.