Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/29 19:06:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release apache-manifoldcf-sharepoint-3.0-plugin 0.1-incubating

Hello incubator,

We've decided to release some of the ManifoldCF server or target
system plugins with their own versioning and release schedule.  Here's
the first one.  Please vote +1 if you agree it should be released.
We've got one vote already (from Jukka, one of our mentors).

Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Sorry - you can find the proposed release package at:
http://people.apache.org/~kwright.

[RESULT][VOTE] Release apache-manifoldcf-sharepoint-3.0-plugin 0.1-incubating

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Three binding +1's, >72 hours, vote passes.
Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.