Posted to dev@livy.apache.org by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/01/03 17:57:05 UTC

[VOTE] Move source repo to gitbox

Creating a formal vote for this. I don't think we have a choice but
they seem to request a vote anyway. This will be lazy consensus, I
plan to create an infra ticket for the migration on Monday if the vote
passes.

Starting with my +1.

--
Marcelo

Re: [VOTE] Move source repo to gitbox

Posted by Alex Bozarth <aj...@us.ibm.com>.
+1 from me

 Alex Bozarth
 Software Engineer
 Center for Open-Source Data & AI Technologies

 E-mail: ajbozart@us.ibm.com
 GitHub: github.com/ajbozarth
                                                                   505 Howard Street
                                                             San Francisco, CA 94105
                                                                       United States

From:	Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
To:	dev@livy.incubator.apache.org
Date:	01/03/2019 09:57 AM
Subject:	[VOTE] Move source repo to gitbox

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Vote passes. I opened an INFRA ticket to handle the move:

Posted by Marco Gaido <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for starting this Marcelo, +1.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
+1