Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com> on 2008/05/14 22:18:47 UTC

RE: [Orchestra] Same bean in multiple conversations

Along the same lines, are there restrictions for having the same bean in two
different conversations? I can see how to do it programmatically, but what
happens in this scenario:

1. Reference Bean B in conversation scope (Conversation B is started)
2. Reference Bean C in conversation scope (Conversation C is started)
3. Reference Bean B during Conversation C

Will I get the original Bean B, or a new instance that's in Conversation C?
And if it's the latter case, how can tell Orchestra that this bean can be in
multiple conversations?

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
phone: +1 203-653-2989