Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/01 07:17:18 UTC

Re: Axis2 Client side deployment configuration

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 11:18 PM, Shah, Sumit <su...@cgi.com> wrote:

>  Hello,
>

> I would appreciate if someone could tell me how I can specify configuration
> options for invoking 3rd party web services using Axis2 client side APIs.
> The parameters maybe specified at the global, service or module level.

you can create a configuration context at the client side as well pointing
out to a repository

ConfigurationContext configurationContext =

ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(
                            AXIS2_REPOSITORY_LOCATION,
AXIS2_CLIENT_CONFIG_FILE);
            ServiceClient serviceClient = new
ServiceClient(configurationContext, null);

and add any parameters to Axis2.xml

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Axis2 Client side deployment configuration

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 9:44 PM, Shah, Sumit <su...@cgi.com> wrote:

>  Thanks Amila. So for services, there is no configuration file on the
> client side that can be utilized?

yes. client side does not have deployed services.

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

RE: Axis2 Client side deployment configuration

Posted by "Shah, Sumit" <su...@cgi.com>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

RE: Axis2 Client side deployment configuration