Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/29 08:47:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Saksham Srivastava as committer

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has
asked Saksham Srivastava to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For
developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to
have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process. Whether
contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Saksham,

-Sebastien, on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Saksham Srivastava as committer

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Saksham!!

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
congratulations Saksham!

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Saksham.

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <Ra...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Saksham..

~Rajani

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
welcome Saksham, go get

--
Daan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Saksham Srivastava as committer

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.
Good job!

Posted by Rayees Namathponnan <ra...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Saksham.

Regards,
Rayees

Posted by Ram Ganesh <Ra...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Saksham.

Thanks,
RamG

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Saksham

Posted by Saksham Srivastava <sa...@citrix.com>.
I am too late to wish you on ML. Congrats....

Welcome aboard, and don't forget to drive the BLR Meetup group..:-)

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Saksham!

Posted by Sowmya Krishnan <so...@citrix.com>.