Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org> on 2015/12/07 22:10:42 UTC

Re: Task still 'active' after TASK_FINISHED status

The fact that the slave is retrying means that the TASK_FAILED status
hasn't reached the master or the scheduler or the acknowledgement hasn't
reached the slave.  Since the master hasn't released the resources for the
task (from what you say), I imagine it's the former.

What do master logs say?