Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2010/08/24 16:36:33 UTC

[VOTE] 0.6.5 RC3

>> Some important changes[1] have gone into the 0.6 branch since the
>> release, so let's cut this one a little early to get them into the
>> hands of users.  I propose the following artifacts for 0.6.5.

> Alright, so in light of CASSANDRA-1377[2] I've re-rolled the artifacts
> as 0.6.5 rc2 (to be released as 0.6.5 if the vote passes).

As I mentioned previously[3], there was an issue with the fix for the
fix to CASSANDRA-1377[3], so I propose the follow for 0.6.5.  Third time
is the charm, right?

SVN:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.6@r988539
0.6.5-rc3 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

[1]:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.6/CHANGES.txt
[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-1377
[3]: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.cassandra.devel/2105

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [VOTE] 0.6.5 RC3

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: [VOTE] 0.6.5 RC3

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] 0.6.5 RC3

Posted by Gary Dusbabek <gd...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] 0.6.5 RC3

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.

[VOTE RESULTS] was: [VOTE] 0.6.5 RC3

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.
On Tue, 2010-08-24 at 09:36 -0500, Eric Evans wrote:
> SVN:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.6@r988539
> 0.6.5-rc3 artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~eevans
>
> The vote will be open for 72 hours.

That looks like 5 binding +1s, and no 0s or -1s; the vote passes.

I'll get the artifacts published, the site updated, etc.

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com